Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 1, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- J.O. Park, T.V. Long, Y. Sasaki, Feasibility of solid-state steelmaking from cast iron-decarburization of rapidly solidified cast iron, ISIJ Int. 52, 26–34 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Wang, C.X. Zhang, J.M. Qie, J.C. Zhou, Y. Liu, X.P. Li, Development trends of environmental protection technologies for Chinese steel industry, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 24, 235–242 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Parka, K.T. Choib, J.A. Szpunara, Effect of Mn negative segregation through the thickness direction on graphitization characteristics of strip-cast white cast iron, Scr. Mater. 46, 199–203 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dong, M. Chen, N. Wang, Characteristics of fluid flow and temperature field of twin-roll steel strip casting with a novel-type delivery system, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 22, 885–891 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Song, T.S. Lui, L.H. Chen, A study on inhomogeneous distribution of temper graphite particles in strip-cast Fe-C-Si alloys, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 33A, 1263–1273 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G.R. Christian, L. Andreas, M.H. Wu, K. Abdellah, V. Alexander, A comprehensive analysis of macrosegregation formation during twin-roll casting, Metall. Mater. Trans. B 50, 1334–1350 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Xu, Z.R. Meng, S.H. Xue, D.Q. Zhang, F.S. Du, Effect of oscillation parameters to flow field in the pool during the oscillating twin-roll strip casting process, Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 31, 187–194 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chen, H.G. Huang, X. Zhang, Z.H. Xun, Bonding strength of Invar/Cu clad strips fabricated by twin-roll casting process, Trans. Nonferr. Met. Soc. China 28, 2460–2469 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Chen, M.F. Zuo, Z.L. Luo, J.Q. Sun, Theoretical and experimental study on surface decarburization of 60Si2Mn spring steel, Trans. Mater. Heat Treat. 36, 192–198 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Luo, R. Xiang, L.F. Chen, L.M. Pan, Modeling the decarburization kinetics in grain-oriented silicon steels, Chin. Sci. Bull. 59, 866–871 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Guo, J. Chen, M. Zhang, M. Liang, Decarburization thermodynamics of high-carbon ferromanganese powders during gas-solid fluidization process, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 19, 1–8 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Zhao, K. Zhang, Y. Yang, Investigation of surface decarburization behavior in 42CrMo steel, J. Iron Steel Res. 31, 196–201 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jung, M.S. Kwon, J.A. Park, TEM study of oxide layers formed during decarburization annealing of electrical steel, ISIJ Int. 51, 1163–1168 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Liu, W. Zhang, Q. Tong, Q.S. Sun, Effects of Si and Cr on complete decarburization behavior of high carbon steels in atmosphere of 2 vol.%O2, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 23, 1316–1322 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Zeng, H.W. Luo, J. Li, J. Gong, X.H. Li, X.H. Wang, Experimental studies and numerical simulation on the nitriding process of grain-oriented silicon steel, Acta Metallurgica Sinica 53, 743–750 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Zheng, X.G. Lu, Y.L. He, L. Li, Thermodynamic modeling of Fe-C-Mn-Si alloys, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 24, 190–197 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ebrahim, M. Mostafa, V.K. Jalil, A new approach in solid state steelmaking from thin cast iron sheets through decarburization in CaCO3 pack, ISIJ Int. 58, 1791–1800 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Lee, J.O. Park, J.S. Lee, J.A. Castro, Y. Sasaki, Solid state steelmaking by decarburization of rapidly solidified high carbon iron sheet, Ironmak. Steelmak. 39, 530–534 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lin, X.N. Luo, X.Y. Zhong, H.H. Zhou, Dislocation pipe diffusion of Mn during annealing of 5Mn steel, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 23, 1277–1280 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Hong, R. Cheng, L.Q. Ai, C.J. Sun, Mechanism of carbon diffusion in the iron sheet during gas-solid decarburization, Trans. Indian Inst. Met. 72, 335–342 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.