Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 2, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- J.P. Davim, V.N. Gaitonde, S.R. Karnik, Investigations into the effect of cutting conditions on surface roughness in turning of free machining steel by ANN models, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 205(1), 16–23 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lou, K. Cui, Y. Jia, Study on the machinability of resulfurized composite free-cutting steels, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 6(2), 215–218 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Milovic, J. Wallbank, The machining of low-carbon free cutting steels with high speed steel tools, J. Appl. Metal. 2(4), 249–257 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sui, L.J. Wang, Q. Wang, The formation and growth of sulfides in free-cutting stainless steel, Steel Res. Int. 89(10), 1800179 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Oikawa, H. Ohtani, K. Ishida, T. Nishizawa, The control of the morphology of MnS inclusions in steel during solidification, ISIJ Int. 35(4), 402–408 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brandaleze, S. Hereñú, J. Tormo, A. Alvarez, Characterisation of inclusions in resulphurised microalloyed steel, Ironmak. Steelmak. 40(3), 216–220 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaushik, M. Lowry, H. Yin, H. Pielet, Inclusion characterisation for clean steelmaking and quality control, Ironmak. Steelmak. 39(4), 284–300 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Wu, Influence of sulphur addition by cored wire injection on machinability of grey iron, Ironmak. Steelmak. 35(8), 638–640 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, Y. Min, C. Liu, M. Jiang, Effect of Mg addition on the evolution of inclusions in Al–Ca deoxidized melts, ISIJ Int. 55(8), 1541–1548 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Chen, R. Zhu, L.Q. Xue, T.C. Lin, J.S. Li, Y. Lin, Effects of elemental Sn on the properties and inclusions of the free-cutting steel, Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater. 22(2), 141–148 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen, Q.K. Yang, D. Zhang, Y.X. Wu, J.X. Fu, Application of tellurium in free-cutting steels, J. Iron Steel Res Int. 25(8), 787–795 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Q.K. Yang, J. Cheng, Z.Z. Huang, J.M. An, J.X. Fu, The evolution and thermodynamic analysis of inclusions in gear steel after magnesium treatment, Int. Conf. Manuf. Eng. Intelligent Mater. (ICMEIM) 100, 511–515 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Xia, F.M. Wang, J.L. Wang, Simulation of secondary dendritic arm spacing of free cutting steel 38MnVS, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 18, 54–60 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Carl, L.E. Gilles, L.H. Hoang, F. Clément, Development of an integrated method for fully characterizing multiphase inclusions and its application to calcium-treated steels, Mater. Charact. 38(1), 25–37 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ito, N. Masumitsu, K. Matsubara, Formation of manganese sulfide in steel, Tetsu To Hagane 21(7), 477–484 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, N.F. Zong, Effects of Al-Mg alloy treatment on behavior and size of inclusions in SUH 409L stainless steel, Metall. Res. Technol. 115(1), 111 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. He, J. Li, C.B. Shi, H. Wang, Effect of Mg addition on carbides in H13 steel during electroslag remelting process, Metall. Res. Technol. 115(5), 501 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Qi, J Li, C.B. Shi, H. Wang, D.L. Zheng, Precipitation and growth of MnS inclusion in an austenitic hot-work die steel during ESR solidification process, Metall. Res. Technol. 116(3), 322 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.M.P. Chagas, I.F. Machado, Numerical model of machining considering the effect of MnS inclusions in an austenitic stainless steel, Proc. CIRP 31, 533–538 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Xia, J.S. Zhang, Y.M. Zou, An investigation on the machinability of newly developed low-carbon sulphurised free-cutting steels, PI Mech. Eng. B-J Eng. 230(9), 1592–1599 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen, J.X. Fu, Morphology study on inclusion modifications using Mg-Ca treatment in resulfurized special steel, Materials (Basel, Switzerland) 12(2), 197 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Pang, R. Zhu, P.D. Chen, Z. Wang, Formation of MgO-based inclusions during AOD and ladle treatment of Al-killed 2205 duplex stainless steel, Metall. Res. Technol. 114(2), 211 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin, H. Yan, Y. Su, K. Chang, C. Yang, S. Lin, CALPHAD-assisted morphology control of manganese sulfide inclusions in free-cutting steels, J. Alloy Compd. 779, 844–855 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shibata, I. Ono, Internal stresses due to an oblate spheroidal inclusion: misfit, inhomogeneity and plastic deformation effects, Acta Metall. 26, 921–932 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.