Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 2, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- A.K. Singh, P.K. Singh, M.P. Singh, P.K. Banerjee, Utilization of the permian coal deposits of West Bokaro, India: A petrochemical evaluation, Energy Sour. Part A: Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. 37, 1081–1088 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Chaudhuri, A.K. Mukherjee, K.K. Roychoudhury, Relation between physicchemical and petrographic properties of Indian coking coal, in: Proc. of National Seminar on Coal for Blast Furnace Coke and for Injection, 1990, pp. 65–76 [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, S. Suri, P.K. Banerjee, R. Sharma, R. Agarwal, Optimization of coal blend for non-recovery coke oven, Tata Search 1, 135–139 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Agarwal, H.P. Tiwari, A. Roy, P.K. Choudhary, S.K. Sinha, B. Biswas, D. Prasad, A case study on impact of crushing fineness on cold strength of coke, in: Proc. of Int. Conf. on Coal and Coke (ICCC), Jamshedpur, India, 2011, pp. 55–59 [Google Scholar]
- Dr.F. Huhn, F. Strelow, Dr.W. Eisenhut, The influence of particular raw material and operating parameters on the coking mechanism, Coke Mak. Int. 3, 37–43 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, S. Suri, P.K. Banerjee, S.K. Haldar, P. Sarkar, R. Agarwal, A simple technique for selecting coals for non-recovery coke making process, in: Metec Insteelcon®2011, Düsseldorf, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kakati, J.J. Borah, T. Das, B.K. Saikia, Non-recovery coke ovens for north-east Indian coals: An attempt for energy utilization, Int. J. Inov. Res. Dev. 2012(7), 253–262 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, Studies on the effects of intrinsic parameters of coal and heat transfer rate on coke quality for non-recovery oven in coke making process, Ph.D. Thesis, ISM, Dhanbad, India, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Gray, P.E. Champagne, Petrographic characteristics impacting the coal to coke transformation, in: Proceedings of the 47th Ironmaking Conf., Toronto, Canada, 1988, pp. 313–324 [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, S.K. Haldar, S. Verma, S. Paul, R. Sharma, Journey of excellence in operating non-recovery stamp charged coke oven batteries at Tata Steel, in: METEC & 2nd ESTAD 2015, Düsseldorf, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Dutta, S. Verma, S.K. Haldar, S. Paul, H.P. Tiwari, Enhancing value of coke supplied to the largest blast furnace of Tata Steel through improved process control, in: Proc. of the thirteenth ANQ Congress, Taipei, 2015 (Accepted) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, P.K. Banerjee, V.K. Saxena, A novel technique for assessing the coking potential of coals/coal blends for non-recovery coke making process, Fuel 107, 615–622 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Banerjee, H.P. Tiwari, Impact of beneficiation on coking properties of a typical Indian medium coking coal, in: Proceeding of IMPC, China, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, P.K. Banerjee, V.K. Saxena, R. Sharma, S.K. Haldar, S. Verma, Efficient way to use of non-coking coals in non-recovery coke making process, Met. Res. Technol. 111, 211–220 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Duchene, J. Steiler, B. Rouzaud, Effect of rank and of interactions of coals on experimental coke properties, in: 5th Ironmaking Proceeding, PTD, Washington DC, vol. 45, 1986, pp. 211–219. [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, R. Sharma, S.K. Haldar, S. Verma, S. Paul, P.S. Das, An approach to maximize the use of non-coking coal in non-recovery coke making, Coke Chem. 58(2), 58–63 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Graham, H.C. Wilkinson, Coke quality and its relation to coal properties. Charge preparation and carbonization practices, Year-book, The Coke Oven Managers Association, Mexborough, UK, 1980, pp. 161–181 [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Pandit, Y.P. Badhe, B.K. Sharma, S.S. Tambe, B.D. Kulkarni, Classification of Indian power coals using K-means clustering and self-organizing map neural network, Fuel 90, 339–347 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Tiwari, P.K. Banerjee, V.K. Saxena, S.K. Haldar, Effect of Indian medium coking coal on coke quality in non-recovery stamp charged coke oven, J. Iron Steel Res. Int. 21(7), 673–678 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Gray, Some petrographic applications to coal, coke, and carbons, Organ. Geochem. 17(4), 535–55 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, H.P. Tiwari, Microscopic evaluation of inertinite in the coke micro-structure: A case study from Jharia coalfield, India, Int. J. Coal Prep. Util. 1(40), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Prasad, B.K. Singh, A.S. Dhillon, Potential of semisoft coals as replacement for hard coals in stamp charging blend, Ironmak. Steelmak. 28(4), 312–320 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.