Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 3, 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||13 May 2020|
- T. Saeid, A. Abdollah-Zadeh, B. Sazgari, Weldability and mechanical properties of dissimilar aluminum-copper lap joints made by friction stir welding, J. Alloy Compd. 490, 652–655 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Zhou, G. Zhang, Y. Shi, M. Zhu, F.Q. Yang, Microstructures and mechanical behavior of aluminum-copper lap joints, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 705, 105–113 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Muhammad Najib, C.S. Wu, W.H. Tian, Effect of ultrasonic vibration on the intermetallic compound layer formation in Al/Cu friction stir weld joints, J. Alloy. Compd. 785, 512–522 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Fei, Y. Ying, L. Jin, H. Wang, S. Lv, Special welding parameters study on Cu/Al joint in laser-heated friction stir welding, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 256, 160–171 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Tan, Z.G. Jiang, L.Q. Li, Y.B. Chen, X.Y. Chen, Microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of dissimilar Al–Cu joints produced by friction stir welding, Mater. Des. 51, 466–473 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Felix Xavier Muthu, V. Jayabalan, Tool travel speed effects on the microstructure of friction stir welded aluminum–copper joints, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 217, 105–113 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Fujii, H. Endo, Y.S. Sato, H. Kokawa, Interfacial microstructure evolution and weld formation during ultrasonic welding of Al alloy to Cu, Mater. Charact. 139, 233–240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Solchenbach, P. Plapper, Mechanical characteristics of laser braze-welded aluminum–copper connections, Opt. Laser Technol. 54, 249–256 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Otten, U. Reisgen, M. Schmachtenberg, Electron beam welding of aluminum to copper: mechanical properties and their relation to microstructure, Weld. World. 60, 21–31 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ji, S.B. Xue, D. Wei, Reliability studies of Cu/Al joints brazed with Zn–Al–Ce filler metals, Mater. Des. 42, 156–163 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Esmaeili, H. Zareie Rajani, M. Sharbati, M. Besharati Givi, M. Shamanian, The role of rotation speed on intermetallic compounds formation and mechanical behavior of friction stir welded brass/aluminum1050 couple, Intermetallics 19, 1711–1719 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Balasundaram, V.K. Patel, S.D. Bhole, D.L. Chen, Effect of zinc interlayer on ultrasonic spot welded aluminum-to-copper joints, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 607, 277–286 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Yang, B. Cao, Investigation of resistance heat assisted ultrasonic welding of 6061 aluminum alloys to pure copper, Mater. Des. 74, 19–24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Babu, S.K. Panigrahi, G.D. Janaki Ram, P.V. Venkitakrishnan, R. Suresh Kumar, Cold metal transfer welding of aluminium alloy AA 2219 to austenitic stainless steel AISI 321, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 266, 155–164 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Kang, C. Kim, Joining Al 5052 alloy to aluminized steel sheet using cold metal transfer process, Mater. Des. 81, 95–103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Yang, J. Zhang, J. Lian, Y.P. Lei, Welding of aluminum alloy to zinc coated steel by cold metal transfer, Mater. Des. 49, 602–612 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Cao, J.H. Sun, J.H. Chen, Mechanisms of joining aluminium A6061-T6 and titanium Ti–6Al–4V alloys by cold metal transfer technology, Sci. Technol. Weld. Joi. 18, 425–433 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Zhang, J.K. Liu, Microstructure characteristics and mechanical property of aluminium alloy/stainless steel lap joints fabricated by MIG welding-brazing process, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 528, 6179–6185 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wan, S. Lv, Y. Huang, Y. Xu, Q. Cui, Effect of hot dip aluminising on interfacial microstructure and mechanical properties of Ti/Al joint by TIG arc welding brazing, Sci. Technol. Weld. Joi. 20, 164–171 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Tomashchuk, P. Sallamand, A. Méasson, E. Cicala, M. Duband, P. Peyre, Aluminum to titanium laser welding-brazing in V-shaped groove, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 245, 24–36 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mehta Kush, J. Badheka Vishvesh, Hybrid approaches of assisted heating and cooling for friction stir welding of copper to aluminum joints, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 239, 336–345 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Avettand Fènoël, G. Racineux, L. Debeugny, R. Taillard, Microstructural characterization and mechanical performance of an AA2024 aluminium alloy-pure copper joint obtained by linear friction welding, Mater. Des. 98, 305–318 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ouyang, E. Yarrapareddy, R. Kovacevic, Microstructural evolution in the friction stir welded 6061 aluminum alloy (T6-temper condition) to copper, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 172, 110–122 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Xue, B.L. Xiao, Z.Y. Ma, Effect of interfacial microstructure evolution on mechanical properties and fracture behavior of friction stir-welded Al–Cu joints, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 46, 3091–3103 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Lee, K.S. Bang, S.B. Jung, Effects of intermetallic compound on the electrical and mechanical properties of friction welded Cu/Al bimetallic joints during annealing, J. Alloy Compd. 390, 212–219 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, Y.F. Shen, Y.F. Yan, R. Guo, Dissimilar friction stir welding of 6061 Al to T2 pure Cu adopting tooth-shaped joint configuration: Microstructure and mechanical properties. Mater. Sci. Eng. A 690, 355–364 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.