Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2020|
- IBM, Indian Minerals Yearbook, (Part-III: Mineral Reviews) 56th edition: IRON ORE, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rayapudi, S. Agrawal, N. Dhawan, Optimization of microwave carbothermal reduction for processing of banded hematite jasper ore, Miner. Eng. 132, 202–210 (2019a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishizaki, K. Nagata, Microwave induced solid–solid reactions between Fe3O4 and carbon black powders, ISIJ Int. 48(9), 1159–1164 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, Y. Han, Y. Li, P. Gao, Beneficiation of an iron ore fines by magnetization roasting and magnetic separation, Int. J. Miner. Process. 168, 102–108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Walkiewicz, A.E. Clar, S.L. McGill, Microwave-assisted grinding, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 27(2), 239–243 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hartlieb, M. Toifl, F. Kuchar, R. Meisels, T. Antretter, Thermo-physical properties of selected hard rocks and their relation to microwave-assisted comminution, Miner. Eng. 91, 34–41 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pickles, Microwaves in extractive metallurgy: Part 2-A review of applications, Miner. Eng. 22(13), 1112–1118 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Standish, W. Huang, Microwave application in carbothermic reduction of iron ores, ISIJ Int. 31(3), 241–245 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Kingman, G.M. Corfield, N.A. Rowson, Effect of microwave radiation upon the mineralogy and magnetic processing of a massive Norwegian ilmenite ore, Magn. Electric. 131–148 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Znamenackova, M. Lovas, Modification of magnetic properties of siderite ore by microwave energy, Sep. Purif. Technol. 43, 169–174 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Waters, N.A. Rowson, R.W. Greenwood, A.J. Williams, Characterising the effect of microwave radiation on the magnetic properties of pyrite, Sep. Purif. Technol. 46, 9–17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Uslu, U. Ataly, A.I. Arol, Effect of microwave heating on magnetic separation of pyrite, Colloid Surf. A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 225, 161–167 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sahyoun, S.W. Kingman, N.A. Rowson, The effect of heat treatment on chalcopyrite, Phys. Sep. Sci. Eng. 12, 23–30 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Kingman, N.A. Roason, The effect of microwave radiation on the magnetic properties of minerals, J. Micro. Electromagn. Energy 35, 144–150 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rayapudi, S. Agrawal, N. Dhawan, Evaluation of carbothermal reduction for processing of banded hematite jasper ore, Powder Technol. (2019b). DOI: 10.1016/j.powtec.2019.09.094 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Rayapudi, N. Dhawan, Investigation of microwave reduction of low-grade banded iron ores, Miner. Process. Extract. Metall. (2019c). DOI: 10.1080/25726641.2019.1668662 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hayashi, K. Takeda, K. Kashimura, T. Watanabe, K. Nagata, Carbothermic reduction of hematite powders by microwave heating, ISIJ Int. 53(7), 1125–1130 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Amini, K. Ohno, T. Maeda, Effect of the ratio of magnetite particle size to microwave penetration depth on reduction reaction behaviour by H2, Sci. Rep. 8, 15023 (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-33460-5 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmadzadeh, C. Romero, J. McCloy, Magnetic analysis of commercial hematite, magnetite, and their mixtures, AIP Adv. 8, 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishra, G.G. Roy, Effect of amount of carbon on the reduction efficiency of iron ore-coal composite pellets in multi-layer bed rotary hearth furnace (RHF), Metall. Mater. Trans. 47(4), 2347–2356 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishra, G.G. Roy, Effect of CaO on the reduction behaviour of iron ore-coal composite pellets in multi-layer bed rotary hearth furnace, Ironmak. Steelmak. 45(5), 426–433 (2018). DOI: 10.1080/03019233.2016.1278515 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Williams, A. Ure, L. Stevens, E. Binner, C. Dodds, S. Kingman, B. Das, P.S. Dash, E. Lester, Formation of metallurgical coke within minutes through coal densification and microwave energy, Energy& Fuels 33(7), 6817–6828 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.