Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 117, Number 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 July 2020|
- F.F. Wang, T. Zhang, Y.Q. He, Y.M. Zhao, S. Wang, G.W. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Y. Feng, Recovery of valuable materials from spent lithium-ion batteries by mechanical separation and thermal treatment, J. Cleaner Prod. 185, 646–652 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dong, J.-H. Wu, J. Wu, X.-P. Zhang, J.-J. Zhai, Solvent extraction process for the selective recovery of copper and cobalt from carrollite leach solution, Metall. Res. Technol. 116, 309 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Zhang, G.C. Zhu, Y.N. Zhao, X.J. Feng, A study of recovery of copper and cobalt from copper-cobalt oxide ores by ammonium salt roasting, Hydrometallurgy 129–130, 140–144 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cobalt demand in batteries set to grow at 14.5 %py to2027, Available from https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/roskill-cobalt-demand-in-batteries-set-to-grow-at-145py-to-2027-685339081.html. (accessed on 13 June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Wang, Z.W. Zhao, A.L. Chen, X.Y. Chen, G.S. Huo, H.G. Li, Oxidative leaching of refractory Cu-Co white alloy in acid solution, J. Central South Univ. (Sci. Technol.) 40, 1188–1193 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Feng, S.M. Xu, J. Liu, C.Y. Wang, The influence of Cl− on the electrochemical dissolution of cobalt white alloy containing high silicon in a sulfuric acid solution, Hydrometallurgy 142, 12–22 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Zhou, Y. Li, Q.Y. Liu, Y.F. Zhang, Analysis of cobalt demand trends and brief supply in China, China Min. Mag. 23, 16–41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Shedd, U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook-2015 Minerals Yearbook-Cobalt, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington DC, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Xia, X.Y. Chen, H.Y. Shi, Extracting Cu, Co, and Fe from white alloy with HCl by adding H2O2, JOM 62, 49–52 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Hu, Study on the copper–cobalt alloy production technology for an African copper–cobalt mine, J. Hunan Univ. Technol. 26, 20–24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Jeong, C.W. Nam, K.H. Park, J.H. Park, Sulfurization of Fe-Ni-Cu-Co alloy to matte phase by carbothermic reduction of calcium sulfate, Metall. Mater. Trans. B 47B, 1103–1112 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Munnik, H. Singh, T. Uys, M. Bellino, J. Plessis, K. Fraser, G.B. Harris, Development and implementation of a novel pressure leach process for the recovery of cobalt and copper at Chambishi. Zambia, J. South African Ins. Min. Metall. 103(1), 1–9 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Liu, S. Rao, W.Y. Wang, T.Z. Yang, L. Yang, L. Chen, D.C. Zhang, Selective leaching of cobalt and iron from cobalt white alloy in sulfuric acid solution with catalyst, Int. J. Min. Process. 141, 8–14 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Xiong, D.H. Liu, Research on deep reduction of gold ion in liquid by controlling of redox potential, Hydrometal. China 34(4), 292–300 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, J.Q. Chen, On electrochemical dissolution of cobalt white alloy, Jiangxi Nonferrous Met. 22(3), 26–28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mutamba, M. Mabwisha, K. Kasonta, Electro leaching of white alloys (Cu-Co-Fe) in sulphuric acid solution for GECAMINES hydro plant processing, in: SAIMM conference: Copper Cobalt Nickel and Zinc recovery, Victoria Falls, South Africa, 2001, pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- L. Burzynska, E. Rudnik, W. Gumowska, The influence of phase structure on the dissolution of Cu-Co-Fe alloys in sulphuric acid solution and the metals recovery, Hydrometallurgy 71, 457–463 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Peng, W.L. Wan, G.R. Hu, G. Li, Y.L. Zhou, Study of pre-process slag roasting during leaching Cu-Co-Fe alloy for cobalt, Nonferrous Min. Metall. 23, 30–33 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Xu, R.H. Yue, K. Yan, C.Y. Wang, Alkali-roasting and desilication pretreatment of refractory high-silicon cobalt white alloy, China. J. Nonferrous Met. 22, 2916–2923 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Xu, S.T. Hao, K. Yan, C.Y. Wang, Desilication pretreatment and atmospheric pressure leaching on refractory high silica bearing cobalt white alloy, Nonferrous Met. (Extr. Metall.) 2, 1–4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Xiao, G.X. Ren, M.Q. Xie, B. Pan, Y.Q. Fan, F.G. Wang, X. Xia, Recovery of valuable metals from spent lithium-ion batteries by smelting reduction process based on MnO-SiO2-Al2O3 slag system, J. Sustain. Metall. 3, 703–710 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bai, Research on process property of Cu-Co alloy, China Min. Eng. 36, 41–45 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Persson, A. Eliasson, P.G. Jonsson, Oxidation of water atomized metal powders, Steel Res. Int. 12, 1629–1638 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chasoglou, E. Hryha, M. Norell, L. Nyborg, Characterization of surface oxides on water-atomized steel powder by XPS/AES depth profiling and nano-scale lateral surface analysis, Appl. Surf. Sci. 268, 496–506 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Long, S.L. Li, H. Wang, H.Z. Chen, Characterization of oxide on the water-atomized FeMn powder surface, Appl. Surf. Sci. 295, 180–188 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.