Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 114, Number 6, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 September 2017|
- R. Khamvongsa, A. Bui-Van, D. Cornette, Calibration of fracture parameters and applications for crash simulations of advanced high strength steels, in: ICILLS 2011 (International Conference on Impact Loading of Lightweight Structures, 28th June–1st July 2011), Valenciennes, France, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- LS-DYNA 971/Rev5 (beta) keywords users Manuel, Volume I, Livermore Software Technology Corp., 2010 [Google Scholar]
- H. Dell, H. Gese, G. Oberhofer, CrachFEM: A comprehensive approach for the prediction of sheet metal forming, NUMIFORM'07, in: Materials Processing and Design: Modeling, Simulation and Applications, 18–21st June 2007 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wierzbicki, Y. Bao, Y.-W. Lee, Y. Bai, Calibration and evaluation of seven fracture models, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 47, 719 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GOM mbH, ARAMIS – Optical 2015 3D Deformation Analysis, www.gom.com [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12004-2:2008 Metallic materials – Sheet and strip – Determination of forming-limit curves – Part 2: Determination of forming-limit curves in the laboratory [Google Scholar]
- VIALUX AutoGrid®, www.vialux.de [Google Scholar]
- VDA 238-100 Plate bending test for metallic materials, VDA Test Specifications, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A. Reynes, M. Eriksson, O.-G. Lademo, O.S. Hopperstad, M. Langseth, Assessment of yield and fracture criteria using shear and bending tests, Mater Des. 30, 596 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS, http://www.3ds.com/products-services/simulia/products/abaqus/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.