Metall. Res. Technol.
Volume 116, Number 5, 2019
Inclusion cleanliness in the metallic alloys
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- D. Spriestersbach, P. Grad, E. Kerscher, Influence of different non-metallic inclusion types on the crack initiation in high-strength steels in the VHCF regime, Int. J. Fatigue 64, 114–120 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruffing, Y. Ivanisenko, E. Kerscher, A comparison of the fatigue and fracture behavior of high strength ultrafine grained medium carbon steel SAE 1045 with high strength bearing steel SAE 52100, Procedia Struct. Integr. 2, 3240–3247 (2016). doi: 10.1016/j.prostr.2016.06.404 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lambrighs, I. Verpoest, B. Verlinden, M. Wevers, Influence of non-metallic inclusions on the fatigue properties of heavily cold drawn steel wires, Procedia Eng. 2, 173–181 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yan, H.C. Xu, W.Q. Chen, Study on inclusions in wire rod of tire cord steel by means of electrolysis of wire rod, Steel Res. Int. 85, 53–59 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Schade, Wire drawing failures and tungsten fracture phenomena, Int. J. Refract. Met. Hard Mater. 24, 332–337 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Son, Y.K. Lee, S.H. Kang, H.S. Chung, J.S. Cho, J.T. Moon, K.H. Oh, A numerical approach on the inclusion effects in ultrafine gold wire drawing process, Eng. Fail. Anal. 18, 1272–1278 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Norasethasopon, K. Yoshida, Finite element analysis on drawing of copper wire containing an inclusion and a cavity, Kejuruteraan 15, 83–95 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Norasethasopon, K. Yoshida, Influence of an inclusion on multi-pass copper shaped-wire drawing by 2D finite element analysis, IJE Trans. 16, 279–292 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Norasethasopon, K. Yoshida, Influences of inclusion shape and size in drawing of copper shaped-wire, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 172, 400–406 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yilmaz, Failures during the production and usage of steel wires, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 171, 232–239 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-I. Ji, K.-H. Lee, Y.-S. Yang, The effects of non-metallic inclusions on ductile damage of high carbon steel wire in multi-pass dry drawing process, Key Eng. Mater. 622–623, 155–161 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, B.G. Thomas, X. Wang, K. Cai, Evaluation and control of steel cleanliness: Review, 85th Steelmak. Conf. ISS-AIME, Warrendale, PA, 2002, pp. 431–452 [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Zhang, B.G. Thomas, State of the art in evaluation and control of steel cleanliness, ISIJ Int. 43, 271–291 (2003) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Rob Dekkers, Ph.D. Thesis, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- S. Feichtinger, S. Michelic, Y. Kang, In situ observation of the dissolution of SiO2 particles in CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 slags and mathematical analysis of its dissolution pattern, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 97, 316–325 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, W. Chen, C. Wan, F. Wang, H. Han, Effect of deoxidation process on inclusion and fatigue performance of spring steel for automobile suspension, Metall. Mater. Trans. B 49(2), 569–580 (2018). doi: 10.1007/s11663-018-1187-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu, X. Liu, H. Bi, Deformation behavior of inclusions in stainless steel strips during multi-pass cold rolling, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209, 4274–4280 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zeng, H. Fan, X. Xie, Effects of the shape and size of rectangular inclusions on the fatigue cracking behavior of ultra-high strength steels, Int. J. Miner. Metall. Mater. 20, 360–364 (2013). doi: 10.1007/s12613-013-0735-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.